Saturday, July 9, 2011

Well hello,

So it took me a while to start. That is, I had been thinking about this for some time and finally here I am. So, a bit more about me in case you might wonder. I am a mexican-swiss-english (by accident) girl living in Holland. Sounds complicated, but not so much. I was born in England (cause parents were studying there), my mom is mexican, my father is swiss and I am now living in The Netherlands cause ta-da my lovely husband is dutch. I am a veterinarian / biologist and am still looking for a job, so if you want to hire me, let me know :). While I look, I am studying a virus from the cats at a laboratory in the university. I will try to write about the things that make me happy, and maybe also sad sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...