Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Raspberry glory

What is your favorite fruit ? I am not sure I can decide, because mango, strawberry and nectarine are definitely close contenders. But oh how I love the way a raspberry melts in your mouth, and how it is sweet, and acid and velvety all at the same time. This dessert is my new addiction and it is so easy... for such a marvelous result.

 It has the feeling of a creme brulée with added zesty fruitiness. I used greek yoghurt instead of cream and added 2 drops of lemon juice and cinammon for a twist. I also added strawberries. You will be impressed for sure. Now I want to try with other fruits. Loved how the yoghurt/cream unexpectedly changes texture as it cooks and finally sets, like a flan or a gelatin.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...