Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blowing the blues away: #January Joy

I am not sure if you know, but Rebecca from the fabulous blog Florence finds has invited everyone to join #January Joy, a series of activities for every day in January to start the year fresh, full of happiness and energy. For a clean slate. I am facing 2013 full of hope and I feel it will be a good year, we will get things going on. Stuff will happen. I am sharing the #January Joy plan here and I will be back later today with another post.

2 comments:

  1. I'm putting my hopes next to yours. May 2013 be a wonderful year for you. On in which old dreams come true and you'll have new ones to replace them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I wish all the best for you guys as well... and it will be quite a year right? This is the big year?

      Delete

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...