Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Public service announcement: Go get Ice-cream


In case you did not know... it is that time of the year. The day where you can get free ice-cream at Ben & Jerry's worldwide. If you are in the Netherlands click here to see in a map where you can get your free ice-cream (per province). The Ben & Jerry's at Amsterdam Centraal train station (on track 2a) has a shop that will be open. Otherwise, for the rest of the world,  here you can get more information. And, I absolutely love this video about the story of such a joyous day!

5 comments:

  1. Now _that's_ a public service announcement you can make more often :) I won't make it to Amsterdam on time, so I may just have to pay for a pint. Did you see the 'Bovinity Divinity' flavour they had? It's been discontinued for a while, but I did see some in a freezer a while back. It has chocolate cows!

    Enjoy your free cone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you may go to "Stichting Timon" from 19h30 to 20h30 in Utrecht

      Stichting Timon. (19.30 tot 20.30 uur)
      Opgegeven door: Fabian Kroonen

      I got there by clicking in the map.

      Delete
    2. Oh and I have to look for the "Bovinity Divinity", chocolate cows sound good!

      Delete
  2. Oh man, good thing there's not a Ben & Jerry's near us now! When my husband and I lived in the US for six months, I swear we put on something like 15 lb each, and ALL of it was B&J weight. There are sooo many amazing flavours there (way more than what they distribute in Europe), and each time we'd go to the grocery store our logic was like, 'this won't be around forever'. Ha. Dangerous! My favourites were red velvet cake and cinnamon bun...but they are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cinammon bun sounds good. My favorites are cookie dough, chunky monkey, brownie and peace of cake. This time we tried a new flavor, it had peanut butter, raspberry and chocolate bits. Not bad at all. It really must be hard to live in the US when you have a sweet tooth.

      Delete

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...