Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My work in a styled wedding photoshoot


Today I am happy to share the results of a collaboration that ensued after participating in the Engaged wedding event last October.


At the fair, I met Jo-Anne from Wedspiration and Stijlvolle trouwkaarten. After taking a look at my hand-painted cakes she asked me if I would like to make something special for a styled photoshoot that was going to take place shortly after. Of course I said yes!
.

A few emails back and forth and we had decided on cream and dark-green macarons painted with fern motives, as well as some homemade looking cookies.


I love the results, so if you are looking for a bit of tropical wedding inspiration (there was a parrot!) in emerald and copper tones, have a look. 


The photoshoot also appeared in the Wedspiration magazine, that you can see in full here.

I was thrilled to participate in such a fun team effort. And with this I wish you all happy pre-holiday days, oh the excitement.


Credits:
Photography by FOTOZEE
Flowers / Plants and styling DonFlorito
Wedding dress: Speksnijder Bruidsmode
Makeup and hairstyiling: The Beautiful Bride Company
Printed material: Stijlvolle Trouwkaarten
Hand-painted macarons and cookies: Tartas y Pinceles
Cutlery and interior decoration articles: H&M HomeIKEA
Animals: Luxury by Nature
Organization: Wedspiration
Models: Jedidja Trooster-de Jong en Mark Trooster
Location: Landgoed Waterland 

2 comments:

  1. felicidadessss amanda!!!!! guauuu estan preciosos tus disenos. me alegra de corazon que estes haciendo las cosas que te gustan, se hacen con pasion y se nota que las haces con ganas por eso son asi de lindas!.
    Feliz navidad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Fer :) ESpero que hayan pasado también ustedes uans felices fiestas,
      Y sí, me hace mucha ilusión estos proyectos :)

      Delete

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...