Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Out and about


 Yesterday we went out for  a walk with baby Yu for the first time in her life. We had been out twice before, both times to appointments with the paediatrician and health center, but this was the first time we went out like a family of three, enjoying the sunshine and the blue skies (Sunshine! Blue Skies!).

Yup, Spring really is (almost) here, I just love the fresh air and watching nature come back from its long sleep with such strong force. I painted my toenails in a bright coral just to celebrate. And of course we had pancakes for dinner.


Last Monday, March 3 would have been my due date. Our little one's being growing a lot: she now weighs 3,546 grams and measures 50 cm., straight on average for a 40-week old. It is such a relief to see that she is doing well and that we are slowly allowed to do the activities that every family does since the beginning (I still have to write about the hectic start to her life, running around back and forth while pumping, recovering and trying to convince myself that I hadn't completely lost my mind, that what I was experiencing was just pretty extreme tiredness).

I hope you don't mind if I write tons of pregnancy and baby-related stuff for a while. I do plan on writing some of the January Joy posts that I had prepared as well, including a couple of recipes. I just have to find the time.

Thanks for all your kind comments to my last posts, I promise I will get to answer them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...