Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just keep going


 These days have been tough. I have been extremely tired, and maybe I am having a bit of a mid-life crisis (yeah, because I don't love to be over dramatic, oh no, I don't). It just feels that at 31 I should be doing something with my life and it does not feel like I am on a path to get anywhere. I have spent these last years trying as hard as I can to get somewhere that feels unreachable. I have to fight myself not to let myself become frustrated, lose motivation, lose faith. Somehow (the end of) this post gave me hope. That I should fear not, as hard as it is, all this  is about never stop believing, that it can not all be worth nothing.


 Both images found on pinterest here and here (I was unable to find the original source sorry about that).

6 comments:

  1. Ay Amanda,
    Sé de lo que hablas y muchas veces lo siento... y como tu, termino siendo la única que me doy palmaditas en la espalda acompañado de un "pacieeeenciaaaa"!
    (suspiro)

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, asi es esto, pero seguimos luchando ! Gracias y muchos saludos !

      Delete
  2. Yo ya estoy del otro lado: decidiendo qué otro rumbo darle a mi vida porque no creo que eso que quería originalmente vaya a ocurrir. El año pasado fue de duelo, este es de cierre de etapas y de nuevos comienzos.
    A veces los sueños cambian porque tienen que cambiar, y eso no es un fracaso. Si algo es o no lo adecuado para uno, sólo podemos decirlo al final de nuestros dias, porque como bien dijo Steve Jobs, solo podemos conectar los puntos hacia atras...

    A ti, que aun mantienes el sueño en alto, te envío fuerza, paciencia, y coraje!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, a ver que pasa, estamos al pendiente un poco, y tambien con ideas... pero todo un poco en el aire.
      Que bien que estas del otro lado, y con nuevas definiciones, retos , caminos :)

      Delete
  3. Hold on to your faith. Everything will make sense one day. Somehow, I believe, things fall into place. Or we adjust, and realize, things are just the way they are supposed to be. Just don't (ever) give up on your dreams. Even if today they are completely different from what they were yesterday and will be tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as always so wise, and your words give me hope !

      Delete

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...