Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another side of Amsterdam

The other day we went for a walk, when we were looking for candy, and I am glad we did. We ended up discovering new little streets. It is funny though, Amsterdam is quite a small city and it has still so many hidden treasures for us to discover. I love that we can still get lost amongst the canals and find new places, parks, shops. Here is a glimpse of what we saw. Do you still get lost in your city? Or do you know it like the palm of your hands?
Made me think of Berlin, this is right before Westerpark
Graffiti love
Pretty bikes and trees and doll houses
Philosophy of life
If you need an authentic mexican pinata and other folkloric paraphernalia
The place to go is Kitsch kitchen
I have something with green buildings
Oh Art deco building, how pretty you are.

2 comments:

  1. Mira que estaba clarito el día, ah?!

    Yo ya no me pierdo en mi pueblo. Bueno, creo que sólo una vez me perdí. Pero con preguntarle a una vaca o a algún caballo el camino de regreso, estás hecha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajaja con preguntarle a una vaca o a un caballo, me encanta ! Y si, el cielo azul azul. Aunque dias claros en invierno solo quiere decir una cosa: FRIO!!

      Delete

I love your comments, let's talk .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...